BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kangen Water: How I Got Started

I was introduced to Kangen Water through Rickey Young, my friend and business mentor. Rickey happened to walk into the fitness club where I used to work and I was showing him around the gym. As I expressed to him my passion for fitness and healthy living, he randomly asked what type of water I generally drink. When I told him I drink bottled water and tap water he made a seemingly bizarre statement, and I quote: ‘Greg, I am about to totally change your life.’ As he described the benefits of Kangen Water and the importance of maintaining the pH level in your body, I began to see where he was going. After an informative conversation we exchanged contact information and went on our separate ways. Since he began coming to the gym on a regular basis, he was able to provide me with a gallon of 9.5 pH Kangen Water. As it turns out, the day Rickey gave me the water was the day I had come down with the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu). I left work early that morning since I felt so poorly, and I managed to drink the entire gallon of water he gave me. The next day, despite having acquired a fever of 102.9 the night before meeting Rickey, my symptoms were completely gone. It should be noted that a case of Mono during my younger years had completely wiped out my immune system; up until drinking Kangen Water for the first time, it generally took me twice as long as a “normal” person to fend off illnesses. I was amazed that I was feeling completely normal after one dose of this water, as I think most people would be. I was even able to get in one of the best workouts of my life that next day… That sort of thing just shouldn’t happen. But it did. For obvious reasons, I felt the need to call Rickey and thank him for the Kangen Water. I began seeing the bigger picture instead of writing my encounter with Rickey off as a random salesman trying to do his job. Rickey was following his passion of helping others improve their lives by improving their health. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, and I’m so grateful for this opportunity. Everyone should have their own Kangen Water machine, hands down.

0 comments: