BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to Alkaline Water and Your Health! I created this blog to help educate people on how important it is for the human body to have the correct pH balance. I received my degree from Wayne State University in Kinesiology; Sports and Exercise Science. Fitness and health have been a huge part of my life and I am very passionate about helping others in living a healthy and productive life. My goal is to have an area for everyone to come to in order to find out more about Alkaline Water and how this needs to be an essential part of our daily life. This is something I am very excited about!

1 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Pretty excited about this! Keep up the good work! To be honest I'm excited to learn more about the health benefits!

http://www.lifeionizers.com/weight-loss

I was looking up some stuff and came across this great peice of informaton! What do you think?